1 in 4 Nashville Area Companies to Make the 2011 Inc. 500|5000 List are EO Nashville Members
Of the current 88 EO Nashville members, 15% have been named to the Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
EO Nashville member companies also make up 25% of Nashville-based companies on the Inc. 500|5000 list. Statewide, EO Nashville members account for 12% of Tennessee-based companies on the list.
Member companies who made the Inc. 500|5000 list are:
- Advanced Network Solutions (#3232), Sonny Clark, Founder and President
- Concept Technology, Inc. (#2516), James Fields, Founder and President
- Crosslin & Associates (#3763), Justin Crosslin, Principal
- Document Solutions, Inc. (#1662), Tom Turner, Co-Founder and President
- Emma (#1610), Clint Smith, Co-Founder and CEO
- Fastsigns (#2055), Scott Snoyer, Owner
- LetterLogic (#2682), Sherry Stewart Deutschmann, Founder and CEO
- Metova (#492), Kevin Ross, President and Founder
- Midsouth Consulting Group (#3923), Jason Carpenter, CEO
- OptiMech (#3911), Tim Page, Executive Vice President
- Paramore-Redd Online Marketing (#2974), Hannah Paramore, President
- Randa Solutions (#388), Marty Reed, President and CEO
- Vaco Resources, LLC (#3895), Jerry Bostelman, Founder
According to the magazine, companies are chosen for the list by comparing revenue growth from 2007 to 2010. Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, independent, for-profit and not a subsidiary or division of another company. Revenues in 2007 must have been at least $100,000 and at least $2 million for 2010.
The full list can be accessed here.