Here’s a recap of recent EO Nashville members who’ve been seen in the news.
The Goldbergs’ newest eatery, The Catbird Seat, was named one of 10 finalists for Best New Restaurant in America by the James Beard Foundation. Also, GQ magazine placed The Catbird Seat at No. 5 on a list of Top 10 New Restaurants.
Two EO Nashville members were featured in the Feb. 12th edition of the Tennessean:
- Andy Bailey [Rock Habits] talks about organizing a trip to Cuba for his EO forum in a story about Nashvillians’ reactions to an easing of travel restrictions to the communist island.
- Susan Marlow [Smart Data Strategies] is featured in a story about how innovation and a global search for talent have been key to her business rebounding from the recession.
Finally, the Nashville Business Journal announced today finalists for its 2012 Best in Business Awards. Finalists include EO Nashville member companies:
- Castle Home [Alan Looney]
- Metova [Kevin Ross]
- teknetex inc [John Kepley]
- cj Advertising [Arnie Malham]
- Document Solutions, Inc. [Tom Turner]
- Vaco [Jerry Bostelman]