It has been an award heavy week for EO Nashville members (not that we’re complaining)!
On Wednesday, Inc. magazine announced its newest list of America’s 500 fastest-growing private companies. Of the three Nashville companies that made the list, two were members of EO Nashville: Teknetex [John Kepley] and Medicare.com [Bill Kimberlin].
Also this week, the Nashville Chamber announced its finalists for the company and individual NEXT awards. EO Nashville members and member companies that were honored included:
- Armor Concepts [Alan Young]
- Bongo Productions [Bob Bernstein]
- Conexess Group [Jerry Baker]
- Ingenuity Associates [Brian Prentice]
- Inquicker.com [Michael Brody-Waite]
- LetterLogic [Sherry Stewart Deutschmann]
- Stratasan [Jason Moore]
- Carl Haley [Grand Avenue]
- Jason Moore [Stratasan]
- John Aron [The Pasta Shoppe]
- Michael Brody-Waite [Inquicker.com]
Ben Goldberg’s The Catbird Seat also landed on Bon Appetit’s Hot 10 List of America’s Best New Restaurants this week. The Catbird Seat ranked fifth on the powerhouse list.
And lastly, Inquicker received national press attention, appearing in an Entrepreneur magazine piece on the “7 Deadly Sins of Business Meetings.” In the article, Michael Brody-Waite talks about how his company did away with unproductive meetings.