Once again, EO Nashville members had a solid showing on the Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. This year, 20 EO Nashville member companies were included on the list. That represents 40% of Middle Tennessee companies on the list, and 23% of all Tennessee-based companies on the list. Not bad, when you consider that EO companies represent just 0.7% of the 15,000 businesses in Nashville.
EO Nashville members who made the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 list are:
- #416, Bill Kimberlin, Medicare.com
- #485, John Kepley, Teknetex
- #797, Peter Hermann, Belmont Software Services
- #1003, Adam James, Wyndham Group
- #1133, Martin Reed, RANDA Solutions
- #1165, Michael Hodges, Advance Financial
- #1498, Brian Prentice, Ingenuity Associates
- #1614, Kevin Ross, Metova
- #1665, Elliot Holt, Medi-Copy Services
- #2577, Ben Mankin, Mankin Media Systems
- #2884, James Fields, Concept Technology
- #3281, Nicholas Holland CentreSource
- #3679, Tom Turner, DSi
- #3706, Max Sadler and Sonny Clark, Advanced Network Solutions
- #3924, Justin Crosslin, Crosslin & Associates
- #4160, Jerry Bostelman, Vaco
- #4445, Darren Metz, NovaCopy
- #4718, Steve Curnutte Allen Printing
- #4956, Jeremy Werthan, Werthan
- #5000, Hannah Paramore, Paramore | The Digital Agency
These 20 companies employee 1,326 individuals; grew at an average rate of 199% from 2008 to 2011; and have combined 2011 revenues of $287 million. Furthermore, of the three Tennessee companies that made the Inc. 500, two were EO member companies: Medicare.com and Teknetex.
According to the magazine, companies are chosen for the list by comparing revenue growth from 2008 to 2011. Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, independent, for-profit and not a subsidiary or division of another company. Revenues in 2008 must have been at least $100,000 and at least $2 million for 2011.
The full list can be accessed at inc.com/inc5000.