It’s time for this week’s wrap up. Take a look at what your fellow EO Nashville members have been up to. A few congratulations may be in order.
Congratulations to the following EO Nashville member companies for being named Nashville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work honorees:
- InQuicker.com [Michael Brody-Waite]
- Local Search Masters [Brad Hill, Trevor Emerson]
- Nashville Centre for Laser and Facial Surgery [Dr. Brian Biesman]
- Rockhouse Partners [Joe Kustelski]
- Rustici Software, LLC [Michael Rustici]
- Trinisys [David Box]
- Vertek Solutions, Inc. [Brian Murphy]
- Advanced Network Solutions [Max Sadler]
- Concept Technology Inc. [James Fields]
- Vaco LLC [Jerry Bostelman]
Congratulations to the following EO Nashville and Catalyst members for being named to the Nashville Post’s 2013 In Charge list.
- Andy Bailey [Petra Coach]
- Darek Bell [Corsair Artisan Distillery, Bell and Associates Construction]
- Bob Bernstein [Bongo Productions]
- Charles Robert Bone [Bone McAllester Norton]
- Jeff Bradford [the Bradford Group]
- Mark Deutschmann [Village Real Estate Services]
- Ben Goldberg [Strategic Hospitality, LLC]
- Carl Haley, Jr. [Grand Avenue]
- Arnie Malham [cj Advertising]
- Hannah Paramore [Paramore | the digital agency]
- Miranda Whitcomb Pontes [Burger Up]
- Clint Smith [Emma]
Emma [Clint Smith] and Populr.me [Nicholas Holland] were mentioned in last week’s Nashville Post story titled “A network of hard-charging startups has the potential to remake Nashville as the next big tech city.” Click here to read the full story.
Clint Smith was also mentioned in the Nashville Business Journal’s article last Thursday. Clint was one of a few panelists at last week’s Nashville Business Journal Entrepreneur Exchange event. He, with the other panelists, agreed that to make a sale, try giving it away first.
Patterson House‘s [Ben Goldberg] cocktail, Smoking in the Armchair, was named Esquire‘s cocktail of the week Feb. 18. The cocktail includes Nashville’s own Corsair Artisan Distillery [Darek Bell] spiced rum.
Medalogix [Dan Hogan] was highlighted in Caring Magazine’s recent issue. The article was an exploration of three leading health care technology innovators who have responded to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.
WKRN recently visited National Storm Shelters [Jeff Turner] to learn about the increase in customer calls and storm shelter sales after the latest wave of tornadoes hit Middle Tennessee. Watch the video clip here.