Many congratulations are in order for the members of EO Nashville. See how they’ve been keeping so busy.
Congratulations to the following EO Nashville members who were named Nashville Business Journal’s Best in Business:
- 1-25 Employees: Bernard Health [Alex Tolbert], Farmington Financial Group LLC [Hart Weatherford] and SnapShot Interactive [Mark Scrivner]
- 101-500 Employees: Advance Financial [Michael Hodges]
- 501+ Employees: Vaco LLC [Jerry Bostelman]
Nashville Lifestyles’ April issue listed the top 50 restaurants in Nashville. Congratulations to the following EO Nashville member companies for making the list:
- The Catbird Seat [Ben Goldberg] – #2 of top 50
- Burger Up [Miranda Pontes] – Top 50
- Sperry’s Restaurant [Sam Sanchez] – Top 50
Sam Sanchez [Sperry’s Restaurant] appeared in last week’s Nashville Today. The story reported that Sam and his business partner plan to expand their two restaurant concepts to Florence, Ala.
The Catbird Seat [Ben Goldberg] appeared in The Tennessean’s Five to Try section Friday. Ben Goldberg also appeared in Inside Vandy, Vanderbilt’s student newspaper and the Nashville Business Journal. You can read these stories here and here.
Congratulations to Michael Brody-Waite [InQuicker] and Dan Hogan [Medalogix], both honorees of the Nashville Business Journal’s 2013 class of Health Care Heroes. Honorees were selected for their contributions to Nashville’s community and health care industry by a panel of judges.