We’re excited to announce today the addition of 22 new members to EO Nashville.
Our new members bring a combined $209,409,800 in annual sales and 1,023 full-time employees to our group’s ranks. Sixty-eight percent of the new member companies call Davidson County home, and 27 percent are located in Williamson County.
The Nashville EO chapter has a total of 169 members, which represents at 15 percent year-over-year growth for the chapter.
The 22 new EO Nashville members are:
- Joshua Boyd, president of Computer PROS, an information technology service provider.
- Shaun Carrigan, founder and president of NetContent, a technology developer specializing in news aggregation and large-scale email publishing services.
- Tony Darsinos, owner and partner of Astikon Development and Gondola House Restaurant, LLC, a Hermitage-based restaurant.
- Jake Fagan, president and founder of Caddis Interactive, a digital agency.
- Curt Hahn, owner of Film House, Inc., a film production company.
- Robert Hartline, partner and owner of Call Proof, a mobile application for field salespeople and staff.
- Tammy Hawes, founder and president of Virsys12, a technology consulting firm specializing in Salesforce implementation and integration services.
- David Hornsby, president of Executive Travel & Parking, LLC, a business travel agency and airport valet parking service.
- Randi Lesnick, CEO and founder of Hospitality Consultants, LLC, an event, design and management firm.
- Heather McCollum, owner of Fruition Salon, a Nashville-based hair salon.
- Jason McConnell, chef and owner of several area restaurants including Cork & Cow, 55 South and Red Pony. He also co-owns new restaurant Two Ten Jack with fellow EO member Patrick Burke.
- Dee Northcutt Jr., president and owner of Mid TN Dentistry, an implant and general dentistry.
- Josh Pittman, president of MediCore Medical Supply, a manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies.
- Angela Proffitt, co-founder of Angela Proffitt, LLC, an event and wedding planner and business consultant.
- Greg Siskind, partner and founder of Siskind Susser, PC, an immigration law group.
- Scott Smith, owner of Solerant LLC, an information technology service provider for churches, schools and ministries across the nation.
- Doug Stacey, co-owner and vice president of Landscape Services, Inc., a landscape management company.
- Craig Stanley, co-founder and president, Tennessee Steel Haulers, Inc., a national flatbed carrier.
- Eddie Stewart, co-founder of Stewart Transportation Solutions, Inc., which provides hotel and convention shuttles and event transportation.
- Jeff Stockton, owner of ApexWorks, a restoration services and roofing repair company.
- Jim Thomas, president and CEO of Thomas & Thorngren, Inc., a national provider of human resources and payroll services.
- Traylor Woodall, CFO and principal of Fivestone Studios, a video production firm.
Jake, Angela and Jeff all join EO Nashville as alumnae of EO Nashville’s Catalyst program.