The new board of directors of Nashville EO includes:
- President: Dan Hogan, CEO, Medalogix
- Incoming President: Charles May, principal, bytes of knowledge
- Finance Chair: John Aron, president and CEO, The Pasta Shoppe
- Finance Co-chair: Bethany Newman, co-owner and president, st8mnt
- Membership Chair: John Rowley, owner, Fletcher Rowley Inc.
- Membership Co-chair: Alan Young, CEO, Armor Concepts LLC
- Catalyst Chair: Bryan Ansley, CEO, FNB Merchants
- Catalyst Co-chair: Glenn McConnell, owner, Music City Tents & Events, LLC
- Learning Chair: Evan Austill, COO, PatientFocus, Inc.
- Social Chair: Will Newman, proprietor, Edley’s Bar-B-Que and The Filling Station
- Forum Chair: Bryan Merville, president and director of sales, Beacon Technologies
- Forum Co-chair: Elliott Holt, CEO, Medi-Copy Services, Inc.
- Sponsorship Chair: Bob Jacobs, president and managing partner, Equity Solutions USA
- Sponsorship Co-chair: John Kepley, CEO, teknetex inc
- Engagement Chair: Eric Jackson, managing partner, Keystone Business Solutions, LLC
- Engagement Co-chair: Sonny Clark, entrepreneur
- Nerve Chair: Joe Freedman, founder and chairman, Music City Tents & Events and Peachtree Tents & Events
- Nerve Co-chair: Alex Tolbert, owner, Bernard Health
With NERVE coming to Nashville in September 2015, we’ve added two new seats to this year’s board. Joe and Alex will guide our planning for the event, during which we expect more than 500 entrepreneurs from throughout the eastern U.S. will gather in Nashville to share ideas, energy and friendship.
The 2014/15 board term runs May 1, 2014 to April 30, 2015. All off our board members are looking forward to a great new year for the chapter.