The Nashville Business Journal reported on EO Nashville’s new board appointments this week.
As Corsair [Darek Bell] looks forward to its expansion in the Houston-Wedgewood area, the company has named a new head distiller, Andrea Clodfelter. The Nashville Business Journal interviewed Andrea about her new position for it’s BizBlog. Corsair was also featured in a USA Today Travel section article about the hottest spirits to try this summer.
Gallatin City Council and Mayor Jo Ann Graves voted unanimously to choose Susan R. High-McAuley of Bone McAllester Norton [Charles Bone] to become the city’s next attorney. The Tennessean had the story. The Nashville Business Journal released its Best of the Bar 2014 and four Bone McAllester Norton attorneys made the list.
James Fields’ [Concept Technology] interviewed a lawyer Brian Iverson for his column on patent trolls. The Nashville Business Journal revisited a story about Concept Technology’s staffing venture, Scout.
Vertek Solutions [Brian Murphy] made the Nashville Business Journal’s list of top recruiting firms.
The Tennessean’s list of top places to work in Nashville for 2014 included two of our EO Nashville members. Congratulations to:
The Nashville Business Journal announced its finalists for the 2014 Small Business Awards. Congratulations to the following EO Nashville members:
- Local Search Masters [Brad Hill]
- The Kingston Group [Ricky Scott]
- Computer Pros [Joshua Boyd]
- Corsair Distillery [Darek Bell]
- ProviderTrust [Chris Redhage]
- SnapShot Interactive [Mark Scrivner]
- Bernard Health [Alex Tolbert]
- Concept Technology [James Fields]
- PatientFocus [Evan Austill]
- Rustici Software [Michael Rustici]
- Medi-Copy Services [Elliott Holt]