We’re happy to announce today the addition of 23 new members to our group of Middle Tennessee business owners.
The new members bring a combined $177,340,000 in annual sales and 760 full-time employees to the group’s ranks. Though 61% of the new member companies call Davidson County home, the new members represent seven different counties in Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Nashville EO chapter has a total of 147 members, which represents at 30% year-over-year growth for the chapter. To join, an entrepreneur must be a founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company with gross annual sales exceeding $1 million.
Entrepreneurs are constantly faced with new challenges and obstacles to success. By engaging with their peers in organizations like EO, entrepreneurs can learn new skills and ideas to help grow their businesses in healthy and strong ways.
The 23 new EO Nashville members are:
- Sam Aguiar, founder of Aguiar Law Office, PLLC, a personal injury law firm.
- Tim Akers, founder and president of Akers Advisory Group, LLC, a janitorial and building maintenance company.
- Tyler Alkins, owner of American Earth Solutions, a manufacturing company that makes erosion control products for highway construction projects.
- Charlie Brock, partner and owner of Four Bridges Capital Advisors, an investment services company that provides an array of services to middle-market companies.
- John Cook, Jr., president of Dole Refrigerating Company, a manufacturer of transport refrigeration and commercial freezing equipment.
- Chris Crimmins, owner of Crimmins Construction, a professional remodeling and restoration firm.
- Shervin Eftekhari, president of Zander Insurance, a full-service insurance agency.
- Bill Faeth, co-founder of Inbound Marketing Agents, a digital marketing and demand generation agency.
- Brad Hill, owner of Local Search Masters, an SEO and social media firm.
- John Huber, co-founder and president, Moo Creative Media, Inc., a video marketing and creative firm.
- Will Huynh, co-founder of Shoe Metro, a discounted online shoe retailer.
- Rom Kellis IV, owner of NaturChem Inc., a vegetation management company for governmental, municipal, industrial and private markets.
- David King, president and CEO of King Jewelers, a leading independent couture jeweler specializing in wholesale diamonds, fine jewelry and Swiss watches.
- Brittany Lorenzi, CFO and principal of Cushman & Wakefield | Cornerstone, a commercial real estate services firm.
- Jeff McCorpin, partner and founder of LBMC Technologies, an IT consulting firm.
- Wade McMinn, owner and partner of Capital Wealth Advisors, LLC, a private wealth management firm.
- Bob Murphy, president and founder of RPM Transportation Consultants, LLC, a traffic engineering and transportation planning consultant.
- Bethany Newman, co-owner and president of st8mnt, a brand design studio that offers print, Web and interactive design services.
- Jason Patrick, owner of Express Employment Professionals, a staffing agency that provides full-time and temporary job placement, human resources services and consulting.
- Erin Richardson, president and owner of All-American Pest Control, Inc., a pest control company serving homeowners and businesses.
- Mark Richter, president of MAX Mobility, a manufacturer of products that maximize the mobility of those with disabilities .
- John Rosen, owner of Wildkin, a manufacturer of bags and accessories for kids.
- Barry Smith, president and co-founder of Eakin Partners, LLC, a commercial real estate firm.
Brad Hill, John Huber and Bethany Newman all join EO Nashville as alumnae of EO Nashville’s Catalyst program. Catalyst provides classes, peer-to-peer forum groups and mentorship and is designed to help entrepreneurs grow their companies past the key benchmark of $1 million in annual sales.