This week’s recap of press mentions and awards is a long one. Here we go!
Bob Bernstein [Bongo Productions], Nicholas Holland [Populr.me], Kevin Ross [Metova] and Mike Rustici [Rustici Software] were all featured in Forbes on Oct. 15. Forbes asked company founders their big “aha” moments. Bob is #17, Nicholas #22, Kevin #22 and Mike #73.
Ben Hanback [The Hanback Group] and Tim Ozenger [OZ Nashville] were featured in the Nashville Post on Sunday. The story mentioned Ben and Tim as two of many local investors looking to increase portfolios with alternative investing.
- Kevin Ross [Metova] accepted the Software Developer of the Year award on behalf of his company’s development team
- Jason Moore [Stratasan] won Early Stage Company of the Year
- Tod Fetherling [also of Stratasan] was the newest member to be inducted in the NTC Hall of Fame
- Jessica McDougal [of EO member company Teknetex] was a finalist for Volunteer of the Year
- Carl Pottkotter [of EO member company NovaCopy] was a finalist for CTO of the Year
- Jason Levkulich [also of NovaCopy] was a finalist for Company of the Year
Adam Platt mentioned Benjamin Goldberg [Strategic Hospitality] in his blog today for Conde Nast Traveler. Adam met Benjamin on his Southern States Food Tour. He also mentioned the excellent food he tried at the Patterson House and the Catbird Seat.