Inc. magazine released its highly regarded Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America today, and 16 EO Nashville member companies made the cut. That’s 10 percent of the 168 members that make up EO Nashville.
These 16 companies employ 2,118 individuals; grew at an average rate of 247 percent from 2010 to 2013; and have combined 2013 revenues of $380 million.
EO Nashville members also make up 31 percent of Middle Tennessee-based companies on the 2014 Inc. 500|5000 list. Statewide, EO Nashville members account for 20 percent of Tennessee-based companies on the list.
EO Nashville members who made the 2014 Inc. 500|5000 list are:
- #291, InQuicker, Michael Brody-Waite
- #1112, Conexess Group, Jerry Baker
- #1173, Wildkin, John Rosen
- #1647, Vertek Solutions, Brian Murphy
- #1771, Advance Financial, Michael Hodges
- #1908, The Kingston Group, Ricky Scott
- #2431, Medi-Copy Services, Elliott Holt
- #2631, Rustici Software, Michael Rustici
- #2981, Concept Technology, James Fields
- #3362, Allen Printing, Steve Curnutte
- #3648, Mankin Media Systems, Ben Mankin
- #3741, Music City Tents & Events, Joe Freedman, JT Terrell, Glenn McConnell
- #4393, DSi, Tom Turner
- #4498, NovaCopy, Darren Metz
- #4763, Peachtree Tents & Events, Joe Freedman
- #4871, Vaco, Jerry Bostelman
Companies are chosen for the list by comparing revenue growth from 2010 to 2013. Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, independent, for-profit and not a subsidiary or division of another company. Revenues in 2010 must have been at least $100,000 and at least $2 million for 2013.
You can access the full list here.
Congratulations on your success!